Visual Voicemail allows you to manage your voicemails by analyzing them in a list on your Samsung Galaxy S21. You can hear any message by simply touching on it and no need to listen to instructions or prior messages. You can also rewind to any point in case you miss part of the message. If your’e using AT&T carrier, here’s a simple guide to setup voicemail on ATT Galaxy S21 according to the official AT&T website.
Set up voicemail on ATT Galaxy S21
To set up voicemail, from the Home Screen, select the Phone app, select the Visual Voicemail icon, select “Continue”, select “OK”.
If you are a new customer and have not established a voicemail box, you will be prompted to choose a password and greeting.
Access and check voicemail
When you receive a new voicemail, the Voicemail icon will appear in the notification bar. You can also access your voicemail to check your messages by selecting and holding the One (1) key from the dial pad.
- From the Phone app, select the Visual Voicemail icon.
- Select the desired message to listen to the voicemail.
- Play icon to play the message.
- Pause icon to pause the message.
- To play it again, select the Play icon.
- To delete the message, select the Delete icon.
- Select “Delete” to confirm.
Change voicemail password
To change your voicemail password, from the Visual Voicemail app select the Menu icon,
select “Settings“, select “Change password“, enter the new password, then enter the password again to confirm, then select “Continue“.
You can also access your voicemail to change your password by selecting and holding the One (1) key from the dial pad and following the prompts. However, you must know your current voicemail password.
If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password you will not be able to access voicemail until you reset your voicemail password.
To access Voicemail Settings for things like updating your voicemail greeting and notification alerts, from the Visual Voicemail app, select the Menu icon, select “Settings”. Edit the desired settings. You can choose to have a Standard voicemail greeting or a Personalized voicemail greeting when a caller is unable to reach you directly.
How to change your voicemail greeting
Setting up your voicemail greeting, follow the instructions below.
- Power off your wireless device so that calls will go directly to voicemail.
- Call your wireless phone number.
- When you hear the recorded message, press the # key to bring you to the system menu.
- Press 4 for the Personal Options followed by 2 for Personal Greeting.
- Follow the prompts to record, listen to, re-record and save your greeting.
- Hang up and power your wireless device back up.
- You’re done.
You can change your greeting any time, such as when you go on vacation or you want the caller to know you will not be able to access voicemail for a period of time.
The guide above is intended for those of you who have a Galaxy S21 from the ATT provider. Hopefully you can setup voicemail on ATT Galaxy S21. If something goes wrong, you can visit the official AT&T website to learn more about the visual voicemail.