It is possible to assign ringtone to contact on Galaxy S21 to make a unique notification. Ringtone makes special messages or calls notifications. If you are using Samsung Galaxy S21, this device lets you set a ringtone from a music file on your phone.
So, in this article, you can learn how to use a ringtone for Samsung phones, especially for Galaxy S21. You can customize ringtone on your Samsung phones, including S21, Galaxy S21, and S21 Ultra. Well, this tutorial is the right answer for you if you have a question on how to assign a ringtone to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Additionally, this tutorial is about how to set your desired custom ringtone or notification sound for the phones above.
Change the Ringtone to Contact on Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra
By using this tutorial, it helps you a lot to set songs in the format of MP3 for a ringtone. Other than that, you can assign a ringtone from the phone storage that you want to set. The steps below are useful for changing the default sound in the Samsung S21.
When there is an incoming call, you could listen to the sound you choose on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra. Here are the complete steps to follow:
- To start, from the top of the notification panel, swipe it down and then choose the Settings gear.
- After that, choose Sounds and vibration, Choose the Ringtone
- Next, choose the right ringtone that you want from the default tone. Besides, you can choose the (+) icon, located at the top right corner of your device.
- Furtheremore, choose the favorite tone or sound that you want to use as the ringtone from your phone.
- Finally, you just have to choose the back button. This way means that you have applied completed the step.
Customize Notification Sound for Samsung S21, S21 Ultra, and S21+
To change the notification sound on those phone series, you should follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings.
- After that, find Sounds & vibration, and then tap it.
- Select the Notification Sound.
- Choose the sound that you would like to set.
- Finish the step by pressing the back button.
Setting a Ringtone to Contact on Galaxy S21/S21 Ultra/S21+
- Head to the Contact app.
- Choose the Contact that you want to add a ringtone from the contact address.
- Choose edit, located at the bottom of the middle screen of your phone, then select view more.
- After that, you can select the Set ringtone.
- Finally, choose the ringtone, and you will see the available list of ringtones for the contact person you want.
Change the Text Message Notification Tone (Galaxy S21 Ultra)
- Head to the Messages app on your phone device.
- After that, look at the top right corner of the device, and select the three vertical dots.
- Choose settings.
- Next, choose notifications.
- Select general notifications.
- You will see the sound and then tap it.
- The last thing to do is to choose the notification tone that you want to set.
Those are all the guidelines to customize and assign ringtone to contact on Galaxy S21 series. Hopefully, these steps can help you!