Find my Mobile lets you to locate, lock, wipe your Samsung Device remotely, and other features. If you want to use the Find My Mobile on Galaxy S21, it means you need to sign in to your Samsung account via a web browser. If you have no account, then you must set up a Samsung account first on your Galaxy S21.
Another thing to consider is you have to activate the Remote Controls feature on your Samsung Galaxy S21. This way will help you access the Find My Mobile service.
Steps to Activate the Find My Mobile on Galaxy S21
It is important to activate the Remote Control feature to complete the instructions to Find My Mobile on Galaxy S21. To activate the remote control feature, you have to follow the steps below:
- Select Apps or swipe it up to access the apps from your phone’s home screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Biometrics and security, or it can be Lock screen and security, or Security. Just scroll it down to find the available aforementioned option.
- Choose to Find My Mobile.
- Tap the switch for Find My Mobile, and then make sure it turns on. If the switch is grey out, it means you have no Samsung account. Choose to add an account so you can start creating the account first.
- Be sure to turn on the switches for Remote unlock, Offline finding, and Send last location.
- Once you set up the Samsung account, enter your password.
Log in Find My Mobile
If you want to log into the Find My Mobile, here are the following steps:
- Head to Find My Mobile site using a web browser from your computer.
- If it is required, log in by using your email address and type your password. Click Sign In
- After that, you will enter Locate my mobile page. If you have registered with multiple devices, make sure that you choose one to operate.
Steps to locate My Mobile
Find My Mobile Remote Control on Galaxy S21 is also about learning how to locate your device. Here are the following steps to Locate My Mobile:
- Go to the Find My Mobile site and log in first to locate the mobile device. After that, hit the Locate my mobile button.
- If it is your first experience logging in, choose the checkbox. It means that you agree to all terms and conditions, and click “I Agree” to continue.
- Find My Mobile allows you to locate Galaxy S21. You may need to wait for a long time, otherwise, it fails. Your network environment and your mobile device can determine the time to complete this process. The marker on the map will tell you the location of your device.
Those are the steps to activate find my mobile remote control on Galaxy S21. Please note that you could use Find My Mobile to choose power saving mode to extend the battery life. However, doing this means that your Samsung Galaxy S21 will not back up the data to Samsung Cloud. Also, doing this way will turn off the mobile data, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connections which means you cannot remotely locate your device.
If you find trouble or unusual behavior on Galaxy S21 or other Samsung mobiles, you can ask any question by using Samsung Member app.